CannoMed provides a one-roof solution in its state-of-the-art medical cannabis production facility.
Our facility operates under strict criteria and holds IMC-GSP, IMC-GAP, IMC certificates as well as EU-GMP.
Our expected annual yield is 8 tons of premium dried medical cannabis, with potential for growth upon the facilities expansion.
Plant shall be operative in Q4 2020.
CannoMed aims to provide optimal growing conditions and eliminate cross- contamination for our unique genetics.
Our facility houses 9 seperate indoor growing zones, all individually controlled, maintained and monitored for:
- Humidity Levels.
- Air Quality.
- Pressure Cascade between zones. - Luminosity and Spectrum.
- Precise Irrigation.
- Plant Bedding conditions.
- Nutrient Levels
CannoMed has structured a reduced corporate tax rate of 7.5% (instead of 23%).
- CannoMed controls all steps of the supply chain, from the indoor growing to the distribution of ﬁnished products.
- CannoMed complies with all Israeli (IMC-GAP, IMC-GMP, IMC-GSP & IMC-GDP) and European regulations (GACP, EU-GMP, GDP).
- Plant shall be operative in Q4 2020. Indoor growing allows optimal control and monitoring of environmental conditions and prevents pesticides and cross contamination.
- CannoMed is a rising leader in the medical cannabis industry. In the emerging world of medical cannabis production, CannoMed stands out with its unique manufacturing plant which grows and processes cannabis products.
- Our indoor facility is a fully controlled and monitored pesticide-free environment with airodroponic growth capabilities, ensuring reproducibility and uniformity in every plant, as well as being entirely indoors, in compliance with German law. The 2700sqm production facility is located in Ziporit Industrial Park in northern Israel.
- Our technical proﬁciency and postharvest quality control ensure consistent results, providing clients with a stable and reliable source of produce.
- CannoMed offers rising entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry a cooperative opportunity by granting them access to advanced research labs and manpower. Working together allows CannoMed to reach unprecedented results.
- CannoMed owns a supply agreement with ACA MULLER MEDICAL – a leading German medical, food and cosmetics distributor with ofﬁcial representatives in over 100 countries.
- CannoMed received all permits and licenses required to grow and produce medical cannabis from the Israeli Ministry of Health.